TS 10670 hoses Installation and Usage Manual
TS 10670 Flex Hose Installation Manual
- The following instructions contain information about the installation of the product which is acknowledged in the market as “Combi flex” that is manufactured by Kayalar Pres Döküm San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.
- This product is a flex hose assembly dedicated for use in indoors gas burning devices.
- The failure/damage of any single part of the product results in the requirement of complete renewal/change of the product.
- This product consists of a flexible hose, nut+coupling and a nipple. And is used in gas burning devices
- This product can be used with Natural gas, LPG etc.
- This product is manufactured in accordance with TS 10670
- Check the length of the product and the appropriateness of the fittings before installation
- During the installation, sealing materials that are suitable for natural gas and LPG can be used.
- Be sure that a sealing element is readily available in the package
- Be sure that the sealing element is intact and has no deformation or damage on it.
- Via testing, be sure that there is no gas leakage after the product is installed in place.
- Contalarda deformasyon oluşmuş ise kullanmayınız ve yeni conta ile değiştiriniz.
- If the sealing element is not intact, meaning damaged, deformed etc., change it with new.
IMPORTANT NOTES (For Both 14800 and 10670 Flex Products)
- Hose assembly MUST be installed without any twisting, and within a free and reachable place
- Hose assembly shall NOT be bend to a smaller radius than that of the values shown in above table
- Two or more number of hose assemblies shall NOT be added together in order to increase the total length
- Hose assembly shall NOT be installed directly on the wall, floor or ceiling.
- Hose assembly shall NOT be installed just before the pressure reducing valve
- Another adaptor or fitting shall NOT be used in order to install the product.
- If there are any suspicions about the fittings on the hose or the gas burning device or the gas flow etc., hose assembly MUST NOT be installed at all.
- This product should not be installed in an ambient temperature more than 60 C.
- Be sure that this product meets the demand of flow for the purpose of use.
- All the assemblies MUST be done in accordance with the regulations of the Country
- The installer MUST abide by the instructions of both the manufacturers of the hose assembly and the gas burning device.
Installation of the products MUST be done by authorised personnel only !!!